Friday, February 13, 2009

Crazy!!!

Garrison loves his high chair...
He is crawling backwards but not forwards... weird kid.
Gavin and Garrison Playing together.
I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Cutest boy EVER:)


So I just realized that it's been a month today since I last posted... shame on me:( Life has been so busy lately and I have been meaning to post for weeks now and haven't been able to fit it in. I am doing in home daycare and I have 2 babies besides Garrison. Gavin just turned 1 year and Maggie is 5 days younger than Garrison, they are both 8 months old! Ya, I'm crazy I know... I feel like I have triplets. Garrison and Gavin love to play together and often leave Maggie out but I don't think she minds. She actually gets mad if one of the boys invade her space:) It's really funny, she starts to scream at them if they get to close to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment